We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team as a Hospitality Manager. This person is responsible for welcoming guests and executing a high level of service excellence throughout all aspects of the guest experience. This is a salaried, full-time position. Shifts will include weekends and evenings.
Essential duties include:
- Welcoming guests upon arrival, completing the check-in process and assisting with transferring luggage to rooms
- Serve as host to our guests, serving wine and snack items as necessary
- Answer phones and email, using our reservations system and various operational systems to schedule stays and guest experiences
- Provide guest concierge services and assist guests with area recommendations
- Complete daily operating tasks to prepare Inn for guest arrivals and maintain a tidy and comfortable environment for guests
- Assist the Operations Manager with event planning and execution duties
- Assist with breakfast service and cleanup, and event setup, service and teardown as needed
- Assist with administrative and operational tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a warm, professional, responsible and poised manner, able to deliver the high level of service expected at a luxury property.
- Truly enjoy working in the hospitality industry and value creating personal connections with guests.
- Communicate articulately, with the ability to easily and kindly attend to all guest questions and needs.
- Present a professional, well-groomed image at all times in appearance and dress.
- Be proactive, detail oriented, excellent at following through, and a strong team player ready to contribute ideas and effort toward achieving our goals.
- Work independently, using good judgement to solve problems without direct supervision from manager.
- Familiarize quickly with our area's wineries and restaurants, and demonstrate personal interest in the local wine industry.
- Over 21, college experience preferred.
- Previous hospitality, retail or relevant service experience in a winery or hotel required.
- Lift up to 50 lbs and carry heavy luggage up and down a flight of stairs.
- Walk around the property frequently, including up and down stairs, to perform activities around the Inn.
- Pass alcohol and food service certifications as part of the new hire training program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit
a letter of interest and resume. We do require previous hospitality or high-end retail experience to consider your application – please detail this experience in your cover letter to be considered.